Monday, March 16, 2009

chanelf09, mcqueenf09, lvf09

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I was hooked on reading manga. Yea...anyway I finally took a look at some more shows. I loved the use of the big bow and the ruffles on the sleeves on the Chanel Fall09 collection. I've been tieing the colorful scarfs my mom knites for me like that to make my ugly plain black fluffy coat look better. (It was the only coat that made me really warm, so I had to wear it the whole winter! Ewwww!!!) Also they added in some color (yay!!) of pastel pinks and jade greens.


Chanel Fall 09

I love Alexander McQueen, I mean how can I not? Some of his stuff creeps me out, but in a good way. I just love him. For his Fall 09, some of the stuff was really out there...But I still loved it because it was so interesting and I stayed on the site staring at the pictures for a really really long time. Loved the black and white one.


Alexander McQueen Fall 09


Alexander McQueen Fall 09

I'm not into Louis Vuitton...currently anyway, but I want these shoes! So cute, and it comes all the way up to the thighs (so I would not need to deal with stupid leggings and such). Also loving the cute little bunnie ears.


Louis Vuitton Fall 09


No comments:

Post a Comment