Monday, March 16, 2009

Yoshiki Nakamura - Skip Beat!

After explaining manga, here's my current reading list that I rated as a 10:

Skip Beat! by Yoshiki Nakamura, who also made Tokyo Crazy Paradise.


From Manga Trader:
Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so deeply in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!
This is still ongoing...which is good because I love it but also bad because I want to find out what happens!! My all time favorite, and I read every chapter that has been coming out sooo slowly along with the last 5 chapters every time it comes out. Yea...And I've read it over 10 times since the first time I've seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment