Saturday, August 8, 2009

Spiders...

Well my little brother caught it...he told me he killed it but it wasn't dead yet, just injured which creeped me out. It kept wiggling...it was so sad...But I had to kill it or it would like crawl in my ear..happened to my mom...Yea so I flushed it down the toilet.

I have to little spiders, well that I can see...They have their webs like right next to each other, like neighbors hehehe. I'm also scared of them but I like spiders because they like to stay in their little corners, so I leave them alone. The only problem I have is if they are a female and lay eggs...Then they would infest my room which I can't have...So right now there's this thing that looks like a crumb of rock, but then it doesn't look like a rock and I think it might be it's eggs...I have no idea what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment