Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lollipop and Fire by 2NE1


2NE1
Minzy, Dara, CL, Bom (Left to Right)

2NE1, pronounced "twenty-one" is a South Korean girl group created by YG Entertainment. Their name stands for "New Evolution of the 21st Century". They are the "Female Big Bang" that first appeared in a commercial for LG to promote their Cyone phone on March 27, 2009. There first song "Lollipop" was a commercial and music video with Big Bang.


2NE1 and Big Bang

It is a four person group, through they had planned it to be a five person group in relation to Big Bang. The four members are CL, Minzy, Bom and Dara. Their debut song is "Fire", which was released on May 6, with a street and space version.

I don't remember how I came across them, but I really liked Lollipop. So cute, plus I love Big Bang. Not very loving Fire as much through...not my type?

They aren't really that different but there are little differences so I put them both up anyway...

Lollipop MV - 2NE1 & BIG BANG



Lollipop MV Re-edit Version - 2NE1 & BIG BANG



Fire MV Space Version - 2NE1



Fire MV Street Version - 2NE1



And It turns out Dara was in "I'm Sorry" with TOP. I really loved that song...

No comments:

Post a Comment