Friday, July 10, 2009

KUBO Tite - Bleach

I'm really bored right now...So I decided to write reviews about all the manga's I've read so far...This will take forever...So until I have something better to do...here we go

Bleach - Tite Kubo



Looks so cool hehehe

Seeing spirits are kinda kool. But it can get awhile to get use to, and for Ichigo Kurosaki who has been able to see them his whole life is normal. He meets a shinigami named Rukia Kuchiki who came from soul society to deal with negative spirits called hallows. Hallows eat things with high spirit concentrations. Rukia gets injured and he barrows her power to protect his family and saves them. However he accidentally drained her powers and his life as a shinigami begins!

It isn't complete yet and it gets better as time passes. I can't wait for the rest of the manga!! And there is lots of fighting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment