Friday, July 24, 2009

So sadddddd

Like I said, I am soooo freaking sad!!! Mangadownload.net died!!!!

Mangadownload was a great project, I met a lot of people and made many friends, but as all good things, it has to end. MD is out of funding and is being shut down. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there willing to donate more money to keep this site online, but I don't have the time to keep working on it to the extent that is needed. I would feel bad about spending your money on server costs when I don't put enough effort into the site.

Forums will stay open for now, until I figure out what to do with them

It was fun :) Thanks for all your help and effort
-T-

It's soooo saddd. Cuz when when mangatraders don't have something they have it and stuff like that...boooo! I was looking for Mars, because after so long I decided to read it...And I found it afterwords but it took forever to get to the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment